The prospective candidate will form part of a team of professional installers who are capable of carrying our pipe work installations on various projects, including but not limited to high-rise buildings.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Pipe Fitter / Plumber include:
• Installation of small and large diameter plumbing pipe-work of various materials;
• PPR and HDPE fusion weld type pipe-work installations;
• Galvanised or black steel pipe-work installations using quick coupling, Victualling and or thread pipe-work.
The selected candidate will preferably:
• Have previous work experience working on mechanical installations in the Building Services sector;
• Have a good understanding of technical drawings;
• Be highly professional with a proactive approach;
• Possess excellent organisational and communication skills;
• Be a team player willing to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment;
• Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
– Full Time
|• Check networks (operations, tubes, pipes, inspection holes, …) and exploitation equipment (valves, pumps, …)|
|• Check leakproofness of the sections, pipes and installation and perform necessary adjustments|
|• Measure and lay pipes, connecting mains (coolants, water, air…)|
|• Diagnose defects or malfunctions of an installation (gas or water leak,…)|
|• Replace or repair defective parts|
|DRIV. LIC. B / B(auto) – CAR|
|INVOLVES MANUAL LABOUR|