Vacancy – ID010–13092022 | 13 September 2022
-Practice safe driving habits
-Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards.
-Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions.
-Open vehicle doors and assist passengers.
-Load cargo and baggage.
-Keep the exterior of the vehicle clean and presentable.
-Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill the gas tank, and perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
-Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed.
-Keep the interior of the vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
-Load and unload vehicles.
-Collect payments, document amounts, and offer receipts when necessary.
-Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports.
-Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Vacancy – ID003–02092022 | 02 September 2022
– Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
– Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
– Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
– Accepting payments for delivered items.
– Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
– Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
– Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
– Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
– Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.