In accordance with the Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market (EU), NOVARIC® Ltd. has designated an a Social Media Team Member to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the novaric.co domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated SMT Member (Admin) specified below.
Please note, this admin is for reporting of copyright infringement and is not the correct person to answer requests for copyright permission.
Ms Anisa MEÇE
Legal, Policy, Risk and Compliance.
Msida, MSD 9021, Malta.
Tel. +356 2711 2206
The Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market (EU) requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit NOVARIC® to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.