NOVARIC Ltd. (“About Us“)
Date last amended: March 21, 2019
Collectively, the terms below are referred to as the “Agreement.”
The following agreement describes the terms under which you may access and use the NOVARIC Ltd. (“NOVARIC”) or affiliated website(s), which include but are not limited to NOVARIC.Co and NOVARIC.Edu.Mt, collectively (“website”). By accessing and viewing the website or any documentation contained therein you are agreeing to be legally bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access, view or use the website or any documentation contained therein.
NOVARIC may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a new Agreement in place of this one. The amended Agreement shall automatically be effective when posted.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2014, 2019. All Rights Reserved.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE
The trademarks, logos, service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of NOVARIC. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks displayed on this Site. Misuse of any Trademark or any content displayed on this Site is prohibited.
- LICENSE GRANT & OWNERSHIP BY NOVARIC
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and until termination of the Agreement, NOVARIC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view or print the Content in this Site without alterations, for personal, non-commercial use only. This limited license does not apply to any media or platform other than that of the current Site.
- Ownership. All Content on the Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by NOVARIC or Other Providers, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other proprietary rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your Site Use.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Prohibited Acts. Concerning your Site Use or any Content, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Post or transmit into or on the Site any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful Information of any kind;
- Post or transmit into or on the Site any Information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive element;
- Publish, republish, perform, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, prepare derivative works, modify, lease, rent, copy, reverse compile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, transmit, display, decompile, translate, or use the Content (other than as expressly permitted in sections 3 and 6(d));
- Post or transmit into or on the Site any Information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights, including Information that infringes on another’s rights;
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on NOVARIC’ infrastructure, as determined solely by NOVARIC;
- Redeliver any of the Content using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without NOVARIC’s express written permission; or,
- Use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
- Commercial Exploitation. You agree not to reproduce or commercially exploit any Content in any form, other than as expressly provided in sections 3 and 6(d).
- Right to Regulate. You acknowledge that NOVARIC has the right, but no obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the Site, to protect NOVARIC, its subsidiaries, licensors, and customers, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. NOVARIC reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- Law Compliance. You agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your Site Use.
- YOUR SITE USE ACTIVITIES
- Password-Protected Areas. If you are allowed access to password-protected areas of the Site, you agree to keep your password confidential, to send Notice to NOVARIC within 24 hours if your password is compromised.
- Unauthorized E-mail. Relating to your Site Use, you agree not to engage in the sending of any mass e-mail messages (also known as “spamming”) to NOVARIC or its employees.
- Linked-Sites. You acknowledge that NOVARIC neither endorses nor is affiliated with any Linked-Site and is not responsible for any information (including any materials, software, content, or data) that appears on the Linked-Site. No information in any Linked-Site has been investigated, confirmed, approved, or verified by NOVARIC. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked-Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with NOVARIC. If you have a dispute or claim relating to a Linked-Site, you release NOVARIC from any and all such claims.
- Dated Materials. You acknowledge that NOVARIC has no obligation to update the Site, and that there is a possibility that Content may be out of date.
- External Issues. You acknowledge that (i) the internet is a network of computers worldwide, and that any Information submitted by you to NOVARIC necessarily is routed via third party computers to NOVARIC, (ii) NOVARIC is not responsible for lapses in online security and does not assume liability for improper use of your Information by a third party.
When applicable, before submitting any Information to this Site, you agree to always check your license agreements (including software licenses) to make sure that you do not infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
You agree that, by submitting any Information to NOVARIC, you grant NOVARIC a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to (in any media now known or not currently known or invented) link to, utilize, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, perform, display, sublicense (through multiple tiers), exploit, and prepare derivative works of the submitted Information. By submitting Information to NOVARIC, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights to NOVARIC.
YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO NOVARIC.
- APPLICABILITY, COOPERATION & INDEMNITY
- Geographic Scope. NOVARIC reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction as it so desires, or as required by law.
- Content changes. NOVARIC in its sole discretion may add, delete or change the Content at any time, without notice to you.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NOVARIC and Other Providers against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or other expenses (including attorneys’ fees, costs, expenses, and expert witness fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement, or (ii) your Site Use.
- LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. NOVARIC AND OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT HEREON. THIS SITE, AND ACCESS TO ANY LINKED-SITE, IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY ALL CONTENT PROVIDERS “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES BY NOVARIC RELATING TO YOUR SITE USE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE FREE OF INTERRUPTIONS, THAT THE INFORMATION HEREIN MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THE SITE MAY BE UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR SITE USE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOVARIC OR ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- CONTACTING NOVARIC.
Should you desire to contact NOVARIC, you may do so at: NOVARIC Ltd. 168, St Christopher, Valletta VLT 1467, Malta. Tel. +356 355 00 121.
The following terms, when used in this Agreement, shall have the following meanings.
- “Content”. The term “Content” means all Information, data, or other material, in any form or media, contained in, obtained from, or relating to the Site, including all results obtained from the Site.
- “Content Providers”. The term “Content Providers” means both NOVARIC and Other Providers.
- “Including”, “includes”, “include”. The phrases “including”, “includes”, and “include”, wherever used in the Agreement, means ” including, but not limited to”.
- “Information”. The phrase “Information” includes all data, information, documents, files, personally-identifying information, and software disclosed by one party to the other in connection with the Site or your Site Use.
- “Linked-Site”. A “Linked-Site” means any internet site (including all information, data, and content thereon) that is linked to the Site, but not owned by NOVARIC.
- “Notice”. The phrase “Notice” refers to the sending of Information by you to NOVARIC via certified mail, return receipt requested, to NOVARIC at: NOVARIC Ltd., ATTN: NOVARIC Ltd. 168, St Christopher, Valletta VLT 1467, Malta. Any such notice shall be deemed given 48 hours after such Notice is sent.
- “Other Providers”. The terms “Other Providers” means NOVARIC’ direct or indirect licensors, its affiliates, NOVARIC Ltd., or other contributors to the Site (other than NOVARIC).
- “Parties”. The term “Parties” refers to NOVARIC and you, collectively.
- “Revised Agreement”. If the Agreement is modified in accordance with the section titled “Modifications”, for convenience in distinguishing the original Agreement from the modified Agreement, the modified Agreement may be referred to as the “Revised Agreement”.
- “Site”. The term “Site” means any NOVARIC internet site, page (and all sub-pages), uniform resource locator (“URL”), domain location, and all Information and Content thereon.
- “Site Use”. The term “Site Use” means your use of or access to the Site (or any Content thereon), as well as any other activities in which you engage relating to the Site.
©2019 NOVARIC Ltd. All rights reserved.
Copyright in these documents published on this Site is owned by NOVARIC Ltd. Copyright to some individual images contained within the portion of the Site may belong to others. NOVARIC authorizes you to reproduce the documents for non-commercial use by you or within your organization only, provided that the above copyright notice appears on each and all copies, documentation and other materials related to any use of these documents. NOVARIC specifically retains all rights, including copyright, which it may have in data, files and/or images, text and the media they contain. Commercial publications, copying or redistribution of NOVARIC documents in any manner for personal or corporate gain is prohibited without prior written permission.
Any product, service, program or technology described in any document by NOVARIC on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by NOVARIC or others. Any such right that is not expressly licensed hereunder is reserved by NOVARIC Ltd. and/or the owner of such right.
Enacted on September 1, 2017
Revised on September 20, 2017
Dr Alban Gj. THIKA